A correct status in the academic registration form (FRAC) is required to ensure a smooth administrative registration. Please read through this page carefully to find details relevant to your master’s program.
- Civil engineering
- Environmental sciences and engineering
- Chemical engineering and biotechnology
- Applied mathematics
- Computational science and engineering
- Applied physics
- Nuclear engineering: the internship in nuclear engineering is organized by the EPF-ETH core-group.
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Materials science and engineering
- Energy management and sustainability
- Computer science
- Communication systems
- Life sciences and technology
- Management, technology and entrepreneurship
There is no internship in this programme but a master’s project in industry. The FRAC status must be ‘Present’.
- Financial engineering
There is no internship in this programme but a master project in industry. The FRAC status must be ‘Present’.
The Architecture internship is a perequisite for the admission to the master’s cycle.
The following programs do not include any mandatory internship.
- Molecular and biological chemistry
- Mathematics for education
The FRAC status must be ‘Present’ for the ‘travail d’approfondissement’ (master in physics) and for the ‘travail de spécialisation’ (master in molecular and biological chemistry), even if the work is done in an external organisation (company, research center).